Professional career (summary)
Since 2016: Chairwoman of the Board of PROMAO AG, a subsidiary company of BoYaSTAR GmbH in Liechtenstein.
Since 2009: Co-founder of BoYaSTAR GmbH and appointed as Executive Director from 2014.
2020 - 2022: Authorized Officer at Austrian-based Turnkey Finance GmbH, which provided for companies tailor-made structuring as well as independent bokerage services of conventional and alternative financing.
1997-2009: Shareholder of the BANDEX Group and adminstration clerk in the accounting and payroll department in one of the companies from 2002 to 2009. The group manufactured consumer goods for worldwide distribution to the home textiles and interior decorating markets.
1995 - 1997: Maternity and childcare leave.
1984 - 1995: Export assistant in the sales division at the Ivoclar Vivadent Group at their headquarters in Liechtenstein. The group was a global provider of innovative product and system ranges for dentists and dental technicians.
1984: Accounts receivable clerk at Kaestle GesmbH in Vorarlberg (AT), an internationally renowned manufacturer of alpine and racing skis.
- German - native language
- English - very good spoken and written knowledge
- French - basic spoken and written knowledge
- Spanish - basic spoken and written knowledge
Training and professional development
Ongoing training and professional development since 1985, focusing on the following specialist areas:
- Qualifying examinations for real estate brokerage and property management
- Management accounting (general business management, financial statement analysis, costing, accounting, payroll)
- Advanced training in communication with business partners, dangerous goods course
- Training courses in Spanish and English
1984: General qualification for university entrance (A-levels) at the Federal Institute for Higher Economical Education for Women in Rankweil (AT) with board examination in home economics.
- Development, letting and management of commercial and residential property
- Austrian GAAP (UGB) - very good knowledge (cost of sales and total cost accounting)
- Liechtenstein GAAP (PGR) - very good knowledge (cost of sales and total cost accounting)
- SAP ERP (FI, CO, HR) – good user knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications – very good user knowledge