Udo Georges Oksakowski
Professional career (summary)
Since 2021: Board Member of 89Ventures AG, a Liechtenstein-based boutique management consultancy spezializing in token offerings.
Sínce 2021: Member of the Board of Guiding Innovators AG in Liechtenstein, which is building resilient companies for a digital future with a focus on fintech, blockchain, cyber security and e-commerce.
Since 2019: Chairman of the Supervisory Board of AEROCOMPACT Holding GmbH in Austria. The AEROCOMPACT Group is engineering and manufacturing smart and certified mounting solutions for photovoltaic modules on roofs and open spaces with customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Since 2009: Managing Shareholder at BoYaSTAR GmbH and from 2016 Board Member (Managing Director) of PROMAO AG, its subsidiary company in Liechtenstein.
2020 - 2022: Co-Founder and Executive Director at Turnkey Finance GmbH based in Bregenz (AT). The financial advisor linked capital seeking companies to suitable sources and provided tailor-made structuring as well as independent bokerage services for conventional and alternative financing.
2017 - 2020: Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board of 21.finance AG in Liechtenstein. The multi-asset-investment platform "area2Invest" enabled the processing of private placements and public issuances for selected financial products.
2015 - 2018: Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board of CONDA AG in Vienna (AT). CONDA was the first paneuropean crowdinvesting platform to offer legally compliant and approved cross-border investment opportunities in start-ups, SMEs, property- and PPP-projects.
2008 - 2009: Advisor and team partner in various projects in the private and public sector.
1991 - 2009: Shareholder and Chief Executive Officer (until 2008) of the BANDEX Group, which manufactured brand-oriented consumer goods for worldwide distribution to the home textiles and interior decorating markets. The group had registered offices in Austria, in the UK and USA.
1987 - 1992: Managing Shareholder of an IT company in Vorarlberg (AT). DATEC elektronische Datentechnik GesmbH was a software distributor to the construction and ancillary building industry (e.g. CAD), trading PCs, workstations, peripherals and providing services as data processing center.
Functions held, additional activities
2011 - 2020: Board of Trustees Member of the Federal Institute for Higher Economical Education in Rankweil (AT).
2007 - 2011: Board Member of the Federation of Austrian Industries in Vorarlberg.
2004 - 2011: Jury Member for the “new-way award” for the Business Economics (until 2007: Business Project and Process Management) Master’s course at Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, a prize awarded to the most innovative thesis in each class.
2008 - 2009: A think tank made up of selected personalities came together to draw up “The Future of Energy in Vorarlberg” for the State Government of Vorarlberg, with the aim of identifying possibilities and prospective action to ensure a sustainable and as far as possible self-sufficient energy supply for the state, to be implemented by 2050.
2003 - 2008: Elected Committee Member of the Professional Group for the Textile Industry in the Vorarlberg Chamber of Commerce. Substitute member from 1998 to 2003.
1999 - 2008: Board of Trustees Member of the Federal Institute for Higher Technical Education and Research in Dornbirn (AT).
2003 - 2007: Auditor of the Federation of Austrian Industries in Vorarlberg.
1999 - 2007: Chairman of the Telecommunications Task Group in the Vorarlberg Chamber of Commerce.
1999 - 2001: Board Member of the “Young Industrials” in the Federation of Austrian Industries in Vorarlberg.
- German - native language
- English - business fluent
- Japanese - basic spoken knowledge
Training and professional development
Ongoing training and professional development since 1984, focusing on the following specialist areas:
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Business accounting and controlling
- Project management and IT for businesses
- Trustworthy technologies (e.g. Blockchain) and token economy
- Intellectual property and innovation
- Marketing (brand management and PR)
- Principles of economic systems, political theories
- Training courses for SAP ERP and SAP BI (Business Intelligence)
- Legal & business English
1981 - 1985: Studied human medicine at the Leopold-Franzens University of Innsbruck, including inter alia clinical electives at Rankweil State Hospital (AT) in the field of psychiatry.
1981: General qualification for university entrance (A-levels) at the Bundes-Oberstufen-Realgymnasium in Feldkirch (AT).
- IFRS - very good general knowledge
- UK-GAAP - very good knowledge
- US-GAAP - good general knowledge
- Austrian GAAP (UGB) - very good knowledge (cost of sales and total cost accounting)
- Liechtenstein GAAP (PGR) - very good knowledge (cost of sales and total cost accounting)
- Extensive experience in international legal matters, e.g. trademark, patent, company and tax law
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft 365 - advanced knowledge in operating and customising
- Microsoft Office applications, SharePoint-Server and Typo3 Content Management System - advanced knowledge of macro and HTML programming
- SAP ERP and SAP BI - good user knowledge
- ERP from SIS Evolution - good user knowledge
- Salesforce CRM - user knowledge